Referral Intelligence Planning Guide
This Referral Intelligence Planning Guide is designed to kick-start your new, improved referral strategy by asking four discovery questions to assess your organization’s current state.
These answers will help to guide the path forward towards a more strategic, data-driven approach to referral intelligence that will deliver both top-line revenue growth and cost and margin protection.
- Learn the 4 most important discovery questions to help you evaluate your organization's current process and challenges
- Discover why these questions matter for closing the referral loop and reducing patient leakage
- Determine if your organization has ready-access to the right information to create a more data-driven referral strategy
The Referral Intelligence Checklist
Does your organization have a patient referral problem? Referral intelligence is one of the new core competencies that healthcare organizations must master in 2019 to succeed in both a fee-for-service and fee-for-value world. See how many boxes you can check to determine where you stand.
- Learn the key components of a data-driven approach to referral management
- Analyze how your organization measures up to industry best practices
- Discover where your strategy can improve with the support of patient-matching algorithms
The Executive’s Guide to Referral Intelligence
Do you know the power of referral intelligence? The Executive's Guide to Referral Intelligence explains how more effective referral management delivers meaningful top-line revenue growth while also delivering margin and cost protection in the transition to value. It illustrates how a data-driven referral intelligence strategy meets the needs of today and the evolving needs of tomorrow.
- Learn how to quantify the cost and quality impact of inefficient referral management
- Discover how a renewed focus on referral intelligence improves care coordination
- Uncover how embracing data-driven technology helps to increase adoption of best practices
Survey Report: The High Cost of Patient Leakage
Healthcare organizations have many priorities but this recent survey found that leaders must focus more attention on patient referral intelligence and leakage. Why? Executives revealed that a significant portion of their revenue is being lost to leakage. More troublingly, high leakage rates could be hurting care quality and the patient experience.
- Understand the gap between priority and action and why executives are struggling
- Determine how much revenue is at-risk due to inefficient referral management
- Learn how data-driven technology helps to reduce leakage and improve care