Network Intelligence Playbook – Part 1
Experts agree that the new business of healthcare is here — and it’s here to stay. That’s why it’s time to rethink your network strategies. The truth is that many, or all, of those strategies will likely fall short in this next era. The reality is that your organization must adapt or risk closing its doors. This Network Intelligence Playbook separates the industry hype from the real, proven best practices. We’ve decoded complicated strategies into a play-by-play, how-to-guide to move your network forward. Our methods are data-driven, scalable, effective, and efficient.
- Learn the 4 most critical questions that must be answered to launch your new network strategy
- Discover how current patient leakage rates contribute to revenue loss across the lifetime of care
- Assess the accuracy and completeness of the provider data that fuels your network
- Determine how to create the network intelligence dream team to drive maximum success
The New Rules of Building a High-Performing Network
Discover the 6 key pillars of a high-performing provider network for 2020 and beyond
Uncover much revenue is at-risk due to patient leakage in consumer-focused, competitive markets
Learn how real-time analytics map referral patterns to pinpoint the right community partners
Determine where gaps in care can be closed to drive revenue and improve network integrity
Measure and Master Metrics that Matter
- Learn which metrics matter most and how they impact your network strategy
- Determine if you're tracking all of the numbers to know for each critical metric
- Discover how these metrics create the framework for a flawless ROI analysis
- Assess next steps for tracking metrics continuously and using data for ongoing improvements
Building Your Referral Intelligence Action Plan
- Learn how to build the optimal cross-functional team to support your new strategy
- Find out if your organization has the required data sources to fuel success
- Determine where process gaps lead to inefficiencies that your new strategy can address
- Prioritize next steps to begin impacting referral patterns quickly & then drive long-term results
Referral Intelligence Planning Guide
This Referral Intelligence Planning Guide is designed to kick-start your new, improved referral strategy by asking four discovery questions to assess your organization’s current state.
These answers will help to guide the path forward towards a more strategic, data-driven approach to referral intelligence that will deliver both top-line revenue growth and cost and margin protection.
- Learn the 4 most important discovery questions to help you evaluate your organization's current process and challenges
- Discover why these questions matter for closing the referral loop and reducing patient leakage
- Determine if your organization has ready-access to the right information to create a more data-driven referral strategy
The Referral Intelligence Checklist
Does your organization have a patient referral problem? Referral intelligence is one of the new core competencies that healthcare organizations must master in 2019 to succeed in both a fee-for-service and fee-for-value world. See how many boxes you can check to determine where you stand.
- Learn the key components of a data-driven approach to referral management
- Analyze how your organization measures up to industry best practices
- Discover where your strategy can improve with the support of patient-matching algorithms
The Executive’s Guide to Referral Intelligence
Do you know the power of referral intelligence? The Executive's Guide to Referral Intelligence explains how more effective referral management delivers meaningful top-line revenue growth while also delivering margin and cost protection in the transition to value. It illustrates how a data-driven referral intelligence strategy meets the needs of today and the evolving needs of tomorrow.
- Learn how to quantify the cost and quality impact of inefficient referral management
- Discover how a renewed focus on referral intelligence improves care coordination
- Uncover how embracing data-driven technology helps to increase adoption of best practices
Survey Report: The High Cost of Patient Leakage
Healthcare organizations have many priorities but this recent survey found that leaders must focus more attention on patient referral intelligence and leakage. Why? Executives revealed that a significant portion of their revenue is being lost to leakage. More troublingly, high leakage rates could be hurting care quality and the patient experience.
- Understand the gap between priority and action and why executives are struggling
- Determine how much revenue is at-risk due to inefficient referral management
- Learn how data-driven technology helps to reduce leakage and improve care