WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Fibroblast is seeking a Web Application Engineer who is passionate about applying his/her technical skills to a complex, challenging industry that fundamentally touches each and every person’s life.
You will join our team of developers, driving Fibroblast’s growth through building new feature sets and new products, while onboarding and servicing our clients. You will work directly with, and have the opportunity to learn from, our Senior Developers and VP of Engineering, who architected our entire platform. We’re looking for someone who loves to write code, build cool products, and who is both curious and driven to solving problems in new ways while to finding the best solutions.
WHO WE ARE:
Fibroblast is a fast-growing, venture-backed healthcare technology startup based in Chicago.
We’re on a mission to fix our broken healthcare system. We’re automating today’s manual, paper-based referral process to make sure that no patient slips through the cracks and misses out on needed care. We’re using data to improve the care patients receive and reduce the overall cost of healthcare, among other things.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Manage and build our junior engineering team:
- Write and review clear, organized, extensible code
- Participate in code review
- Contribute to all phases of the product life cycle
- Work closely with and learn from a rock star group of engineers
- Receive mentorship from senior members of the team
- Develop and grow into a more senior role through defined opportunities
- Support the advancement of a strong development culture